Friday, October 10, 2008

A drink.

... as I sat with akka and Porus, with a chilled glass of white russian in my hand, discussing trips to heaven (or hell) and back, I realized why death does not seem like "that bad a deal"...

... it will mean that I will finally get a chance to share that drink with papa ... though we might have to shift to beer or whisky, from what I remember :) I think I am looking forward to this with a lot of excitement and apprehension... I wonder- will he have better capacity than me? I am, after all, his daughter, and I am GOOOOD at this :)

But, for now, I think I will just sit back and enjoy the moment with my sister and husband. I am in no rush yet... though I do feel better knowing it's only uphill :)

That drink will just have to wait.






4 Comments:

Blogger sridharan.ranganathan34 said...

that was sweet:)

Most of the fun is in the looking-forward. It doesnt matter what actually happens in the after.

12:41 PM  
Blogger King said...

Hey remember ill be there before you. we can all binge on alcohol

1:06 PM  
Blogger Pendulum said...

Well assuming you and he end up in the same place. I am not sure about that. I will be the designated driver.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Triv said...

Why don't you write more?

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home