Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Two ends...

Why do we, as humans (or is it just me) swing from end to end and dont bother to stop in the middle...tactically speaking...why do we tend to go from knowledge ("hey, I didn't know that") to despair ("oh no, now what are we going to do")....why do we forget that simple step in the middle- Action ("let me see what I can do about that")

Or is it almost always "too late" by the time we finally get this information I am talking about...can nothing really be done about it then? Do we tend to take our time acknowledging something that has been there all along, till "doom" is upon us and there really is nothing else to do but despair?

Then again...even with 'doom' lingering around the corner, is it ever really that late to 'try'?

And so, once again, I stand between the two ends...knowledge and despair/emotional reaction; action and resignation/acceptance.

2 Comments:

Blogger span said...

aiiiiin?

aiiiiiiin?

and then again it is a world of dualities, u dont know light if you have not been in the dark..........

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?????????????kyaaaaaaaaaa

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home